Today’s Show: Sysadmins, Mozilla, Robot Bears, Spore, Wifi, Hacking
Sponsored by GoToMeeting,
Try it Free for 30 days
For this special offer, visit www.gotomeeting.com/techpodcasts
Try GoDaddy Code Pod84 for 10% off
Today’s show covers a good deal of ground in Geek Culture, Tech News and some fun food related items that came across my virtual desk. We are attempting to break the show notes up into a more readable format. Please let me know if you would rather have the full show notes on the page. Drop a comment or an email.
- Robot Bear Shills for Fios. Via Twitter And freaks some people out
- Fashion but not function, Retro Space Invader Headphones
- Mozilla Goes for a record, Breaks a server farm
- The Executive desk, SteamPunk Style
- The Artist Dale Mathis‘ other works
- EA Spore demo’s Creature Creator, I’ve been addicted.
- One of My favorite webcomics UglyHill, Spore’d
- From James G The Real SnailMail
- Fractal Table with Rapid Protoyping via Oh Gizmo
- Video Break
- From Paul, Survey on his site
- MP3 Doorbells… What took so long
- Philly WiFi Lives!
- SysAdmin Meme
Caffeine & Food
- My Father’s Day Present from the Boy
- Like A Voltron of fruit
- Ice Cream Scoop, or is it a plug
- My Coffee Has been Hacked?
- I plan on living forever
- Bacon Floss? yuk
- Phone Me: 215-240-1319 :: Email Me @ CaffiNation@gmail.com
- Skype Me thecaffination :: Full Contact Details
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!