Today’s Show: Safety, Legos, Dinosaurs, Skulls, Coffee, LHC, Drums
Sponsored by GoToMeeting,
Try it Free for 30 days
Try GoDaddy Code Blu84 for 10% off
Its been a crazy couple of days here at the CaffiNation Lair. Joy and sadness abound in the area, so I do my best to both help people out with a couple of safety tips and recalls in the show and lighten people’s hearts with some off the wall news stories. All shoehorned into one compact show. I try to fit as much content as I can into a short period of time, Enjoy and as always let me know what you think of the show.
- Hearing Comes at a Considerable Expense, now there’s a budget appeal
- Is your TV stand Safe?
- Portable Charge, and tunes on the Go
- How can you fail? 13 error messages for the ages + 1 pet peeve
- Is this really still a flashlight
- New cars coming out, why is future tech always blue? Tron anyone
- Say it ain’t so LHC breaks down
- For people who are allergic to cats, Car follows laser pointer
- Hostility detector, when common sense just doesn’t work
- Skull camera, when art goes wrong
- Tiny Dinosaur, all i need is a laser cutter
- Just say no to a drum shirt
Caffeine & Food Section
- The Ultimate Geek bar, Finish Him!
- Boom cooler, dumb idea
- Pancakes for All! Gluten Free even
- Warning labels on energy drinks? How about just caffeine mg?
- Canadian Instant coffee Lover beware
- Toad Sweat
- Another Coffee Steak recipe, need to work on my own
- Phone Me: 215-240-1319 :: Email Me @ CaffiNation@gmail.com
- Skype Me thecaffination :: Full Contact Details
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People