Today’s Show: Legos, Bentos, Zelda, Coffee, Tea, Freebasing, Steampunk, Design, Virus, Retro Trends
The dreaded daycare sweep is running through our house right now in various stages with each person. But when it gets right down to it the show must go on. There is a ton of news building up and we have swept through for only the best and brightest content. While typing may be hard with my stump of a hand, the news has been nothing if not fantastic.
I wanted to tank everyone for all their well wishes, at this point the injury is more irritating than anything else. I’ve been though this process so many times, that while painful its rarely different.
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer,
Enjoy the Episode!
- Planning on new features, spin offs etc
New Store now open, CaffiNation Outpost
Back Channel Content, All the Cruft that’s fit to Share
- Happy New Year!
- Retro game mods
- Can you hear me now?
- Monty Python, discovers free makes money
- Massive virus, hype or real problem
- Trebuchet toaster
- Desktop Trebuchet
Consumable & Caffeinated Cruft
- Ice for the lazy or the brilliant
- 4 dollar coffee not sustainable
- Zelda Bento Box
- Bad idea for caffeine consumption
- Freebasing caffeine, or in the case instant coffee, how desperate are you?
- Coffee Resource
- Tea Resource
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People