Today’s Show is dedicated to the Moms of the world
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
First off happy Mother’s Day to everyone out there responsible for bringing life into this world. Today’s show is special because i shared it with my mother. We set up a time and sat down and recorded the whole thing this past week. If you listen closely you can also hear a the background noise that is my son playing in the studio.
I’ve never had a co-host on the show before so this was a learning experiance. The mobile lair for the caffination needs a little tweaking before the sound quality is as good as the episodes produced regularly but I look forward to trying more on the spot recordings. I’d like to thank my mom for taking time out to spend discussing geeky things and trying to embarrass me.
Shared with my mom, and delivered to you, here is episode 333 packed with stories and laughs
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
- CaffiNation Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- The Amazon Kindle, Problems and solutions.
- A new type of dumpster diving
- Pool or disco you decide
- NYPD Green? PR stunt or real commitment
- Are blogs weapons? Weapons of mass distraction maybe. Slippery slope
- Self healing concrete. Time heals all wounds and now so does rain
- LED grow light, turn your basement into a disco
- USB Necklaces? What do the ladies think
- Stories about raising a geek
- Play with your food, or print on your eggs
- Finger food, or how to poke your eye out while eating cheese
- Spices per page, a new way of cooking?
- More chemicals in your beverage sir?
- Power pellets, why did this candy not come out a while ago
- Swords and cooking, how could this not work
- Artsy glass for your wine, confusing to drink from
- A flavor infusion pitcher. neat idea
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!