Too much noise in the neighborhood during the daytime
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
This was one busy holiday weekend here at the lair, and beyond. The birth of a nation was celebrated by everyone in the USA, and there were cookouts and fireworks all around. We spent the day away from the lair and the weekend slowly caught up to me on Sunday evening I was unable to rock out a good show. Fell asleep even trying. So luckily I took today off to be with my son and am attempting to record a show while he’s napping. Still caffeinated, just trying to be quite.
Of course the best laid plans never seem to work out so the boy woke up, the neighborhood erupted in noise and the dog and the cats staged world war three under my feet, so the result is a heavy edited show, and a promise to once again move back into the night where i belong. Let that not dampen the enjoyment of the news and fun bits.
The CaffiNation is also very proud to take part in the Summer of Podcasts Contest Head on over and check out the shows rocking the codeword this week.
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
- This weeks TPN Weekly Host is John Wilkerson
- DIY Speakers, Cheap and easy fun
- Missed the fourth? Have a blast anytime safely
- Lego Deathpieces
- Lego Combo Safe
- Lego Chain Gun
- Desktop particle accelerator,
- Solar powered fountains
- Solar Chum along? not what i thought
- Goomba Cufflinks
- Fingerdance for your alarm, Nowhere near coordinated enough for this
- Wifi Detecting Hat
Food & Caffeinated Bits
Today’s Coffee is from Ocean City Coffee, Espresso Blend
- My Coffee comes in tomorrow!
- Death Star Cookie Jar, even rhymes
- The Dark Side has Cookies
- AT-AT Cake
- Millennium Falcon Grooms Cake
- Doggie Fountain, not solar powered
- All in one Party combo. Drink, plate, utensils
- Real Iced Coffee
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!