“Hey McFly those boards don’t work on water… You need POWER”
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
So I sit here looking for a bit more energy this being the first week back to work and a heavy workload to boot. I honestly should be asleep planning lab implementation strategies or something but I wanted to bring this episode to you fine listeners out there.
We are hitting the coffee trail hard this week with a couple neat product reviews and better videos coming down the pike. Tonight’s show is laden with LEGO, no matter how you pluralize it. We’re heavy with Steampunk and Caffeinated beyond reason. So hopefully you’ll enjoy our effort to entertain and enlighten, educate and amuse.
A Huge thank you to Norbert Davis of the Totally Cool Tech Podcast, he provided us with a metric ton of lego stories today. make sure you stop on by his show listen to his dulcet tones and marvel at the gadgety goodies he talks about. Check out his Google Sketchup rundown.
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
- Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- Tech Podcast Weekly new each week
- * LEGO Twitter Fail Whale
- Steampunk Lego Art meets Design
- Lego: Halo figures and vehicles
- Lego Flusher, because who really wants to see that
- Lego blocks Spinal Tap video
- Home Burglar Returns To Taunt Couple Via Facebook?
- Steampunk goodies from Instructables
- Ten things you don’t know about the Earth
- Putpockets a new spin
- Gorillatorch flashlight crawls out from under a rock
- New Orleans Arcology Habitat or NOAH
- Roll 1 D4 for saving throw vs hurricane. NOAH ‘Ark’
- World’s most gigantic pump to protect New Orleans in 2011
- How many angles on the head of a Pin?
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Chemex coffee brewing guide, very entertaining video
- Bobby Flay and Philly Pizza, quick how to for thin crusty goodness
- Yet Another convert to home brewing, save yourselves some cash
- Caffeine Cuts Male Mating Success… In Fruit Flies
- Are you ready for the Scrapple Taco, explanation might be in order for the Non-Philadelphians
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!