Getting hard to see through all this mental fog
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
Tonight we’re not running behind schedule so much as we’re procrastinating splendidly. I’ve been putting off doing the show tonight for a ton of different reasons. but either way we’re trying something new. Rather than releasing the show as soon as its done I’ll be posting it the next day at 12:30, Eastern. So from now on Monday and Thursday lunch hour will debut the next version of the Caffination.
Things to look forward to? Well this week i have two neat reviews coming out on for a product and another for a place. I’ll also be posting a recipe for my Veggie chili so you can join in on the fun at home. So many more things to talk about so why don’t you listen in.
Today we’ll be discussing Legos, Robots, iPods, Bananas, and Copyright. Anythings fair game in this episode.
Enjoy the show!
News in brief
- File Sharers pay it forward and backward
- Yet crazy bad patent and trademark law still stick
- RiP! was fantastic give it a try
- DJ AM, passes, should he still be in the game
- Like Eve from Wall-E la Petite Prince loves him some plants
- Lego universe?
- Next gen business card? Or just silly, Poken
- MC Hammer and Zombies
- NES Cart used as an external hard drive, awesome stuff
- Brute force hacking of an iPod via robot assistance
- NYC to commission bike helmets that don’t look horrible
- Video Link: Google as a Roomate
- Video Link: Ze Frank’s TED Talk
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- As a Coffee Guy… this article has good and bad points… Consider the source
- Old Patents: Banana Ice Cream injector
- Massive Warhammer Cake
- Via @weeklyroast top 5 worst coffee for you
- Clean things with Coffee filters? Works great for eyeglasses and scanners
- I should try this for coffee, Around the League (NHL) in 30 beers
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!