Drop dead tired, but still feeling the love
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
Right now my cowboy hat has a fish in it… Where did everything go wrong? It started with playing ball in the house, but thats a story for another time. We’re rapidly approaching crunch time here at the Lair and the clock is winding down quite quickly. This pre-prepped episode is what i planned to do for the show if it works out then long term i’ll be more free to produce the type of show’s i like without having to worry about staying up till all hours.
The push for Podcamp Philly is on. We’re really excited to bring the event back to Temple University on October 3rd and 4th. Hopefully I’ll see you there! Are you wondering why you should go to a Podcamp?
Enjoy the show!
News in brief
- DITH This Day in Tech History
- Two Person Snuggie Warning unholy abomination in the link
- Maori legend of man-eating bird is true
- Gecko Tails Have a Mind of Their Own, but how much can it save you on car insurance?
- Mummies and Vampires Checkers
- Search Engines accused en mass of breaking and entering
- AT&T says proper ‘broadband’ excludes online gaming, who should decide what traffic goes
- Google Data Liberation Group
- Uh Oh, Microsoft Says No TCP/IP Patches For XP
- A fun peek into the Large Hadron Collider
- Zune HD gaming and app downloads, I really want to review one of these
- Runaway Drone Shot Out of Sky, this is unsettling
- Your Pooch’s virtual buddy, lets hope this doesn’t go rouge
- Pacman Lamps How Awesome is that
- Haunted toilet paper roll, scare people to death on the potty
- Steampunk Nixie Clock
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Electric Wine Opener
- Bud Light’s ‘Grooler’ is Real
- Liftmatic Oven
- R2-D2 Cookies
- Bow Tie Corkscrew, nifty but a bit much
- Energy Drink Side Effects
Want to contribute?
Feel free to send in any recipes, reviews or like minded articles and I’ll gladly post it with a link back to your lair!
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!