Coffee doesn’t heal, but it can make bad days soften
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
A big show here, and not for the normal reasons. We’re trying to get back on track with content and focusing on the news. Real life sometimes gets in the way of the Life Podtastic. Refocusing the show back on some fun content. We cover Pumpkin boats, Beer Can stoves, Bladeless fans, Facebook Fanning,and Latte Art. Eclectic topics and a couple of days all over the place, but the show must go on, and so it does.
A bit personal these last two shows, but its cathartic. Its nice to be able to share just a bit of myself while Idispense news and silliness. A bit disjointed but overall a nice show.
There is a new contest from Jeffery Powers over at Podcast Madness, Enter the code blogsimple for a chance to win a year-long subscription to Mozy, a web backup solution. Listen to the show for a secondchance to enter. Lots of shows are involved and each one of us has a different code so be sure to head over toPodcastmadness.com to see the rest of the Motley Crew.
2009 Podcast Awards: Please Nominate the CaffiNation Podcast in Tech
Enjoy the show!
- Heard of White boarding? Hows about Murder boarding? I’m Intrigued, free conference
- Pumpkin boats
- Pumpkin Chunkin: Winter squash and medieval siege weaponry
- Dysonâ€™s Blade-Free Fan
- iPhone App Unlocks, Starts Car, prolly not a good idea
- Turn Your TV Into an Entertainment Center, neat how-to
- Storm Trooper Road
- Facebook | The CaffiNation Podcast
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Frozen Love? Latte Art in the Great White North, Via CoffeeHero
- Stove built from beer can. Hobos rejoice
- Excel in College via Hidden Flask
- Port-a-Pint, we called this a camp cup in Scouts
- Darth Vader Helmet Stein. Drink from a Sith Lord’s Skull
- Coffee with a Conscious is a growing trend.
- Speaking of Coffee Giving Back Folgers is running a Home for the Holidays Contest
Want to contribute?
Feel free to send in any recipes, reviews or like minded articles and I’ll gladly post it with a link back to your lair!
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!