I’m too old for these type of mishaps: Broken Bones and Shattered Productivity
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
A wise lady once said “How about getting some sleep?” Actually two very wise ladies said this, My Mother said ti first and my wife has said it more often of late. Eventually not sleeping at all catches up to you, which is what happened last night. So Tonight i get to drop a fun episode onto your ears a day late. But I also get to give you a second helping over at the Techpodcast network as well, since I signed up to do this week’s TPN Weekly.
All of that aside I have a full week of content to write and only so much time to actually get it done.
There is a new contest from Jeffery Powers over at Podcast Madness, Enter the code blogsimple for a chance to win a year-long subscription to Mozy, a web backup solution. Listen to the show for a second chance to enter. Lots of shows are involved and each one of us has a different code so be sure to head over toPodcastmadness.com to see the rest of the Motley Crew.
2009 Podcast Awards: The Waiting is the Hardest Part
Enjoy the show!
- Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- CaffiNation Approved TPN Weekly Episode 27
- Simpson’s treehouse of Horror hits 20
- Marge poses for Playboy?
- Blog Design Guide Basics, Free Ebook, version 1
- Google Wave is interesting, Breaking it down.
- Net Neutrality fight starts to root out the lobby
- Snow Shorts: A Wearable Sled for Kids
- Sled Coffee Table
- Wii Bike, attack of the creeping adapters
- Facebook | The CaffiNation Podcast “Fan” Page
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Healthy Scam or Healthy Bottom Line
- Mario Bon-Bons 8 Bit love to the Better than You Crowd
- Poll: Monster Energy Vs. Vermonster Beer
- Vermonster Video : Plight of the Rock Art Brewery
- Small Aside Rock Art’s Use fo the Kokopelli, is funny
- Vermonster is also a Ben and Jerry’s Flavor, but no one is saying anything about that
- Play with your food Gumball Foosball
Want to contribute?
Feel free to send in any recipes, reviews or like minded articles and I’ll gladly post it with a link back to your lair!
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!