Shortened Holiday Broadcast, Vacation for your tired earlobes
With the vacation in full swing and the majority of the family visiting done by now we are slowly getting back online. For the past few days my interactions in a virtual sense were supplanted by the sharing of good old fashioned face to face Christmas cheer. As it is our custom every year we made the rounds and are now a spent people. The boy was overall very well behaved and Santa was very good to him.
On tonights show you’ll hear about a few of the more awesome stories to leak through. We have a couple Holiday story holdovers to mention and we’ll let you get back to your family.
I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas. We got quite a few geek worthy gifts and stories to share. But we also have some rather fun news to share. If you don’t happened to follow any other the other social media avenues that the CaffiNation Walks it may be new to you so listen in.
CaffiNation Â Live on Wednesday Nights at 11pm Eastern
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
visit www.gotomeeting.com/techpodcasts Enjoy the show!
- Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff now with more fluff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- TPN Weekly. How to be family tech support
- If it looks like a Roomba but isn’t
- Ceiling mounted robot fires ping ping balls
- Boldly swimming where no man swum before
- tree changes color with your tweets
- What happens to trees after the holiday?
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Mountain Dew Tree (For Norbert, but only if they use Code Red)
- 1000 Beert Bottles and a good load of Christmas Cheer Later
- 5-Piece Bar Tool Set. In a bottle*
- My Mac, My Coffee, Wonder if it uses DRM? It Sorta does
- Star Wars wine stoppers
Care to contribute?
Feel free to send in any recipes, reviews or like minded articles and I’ll gladly post it with a link back to your site!
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!