New Year… New Tech, No Voice
On the 4th Anniversary of starting this show (01/09/10) I’ll be opening up a new show. Mostly doing video this show will take on one product or fun gadget and give you a rundown. Hopefully it will be entertaining, hopefully eventually might even pay for itself. But thats far down the road. Stay tuned for more information.
Thanks to everyone walking with us into the year 2010. Tonights show should hopefully give you a fun glimpse back into 2009′s Tech and glance forward. I know a ton of other shows have done this angle to death so we won’t bore you to death. There’s just too much new stuff to talk about.
Apologies ahead of time for the volume issues on this show. Talk-beds and other such nonsense got out of hand at times, and my voice being in tatters doesn’t help the situation. That left no chance for a redo on the record.
CaffiNation Live on Wednesday Nights at 11pm Eastern
Sponsor: GotoMeeting Hold your meetings online for just $49/mo.
Try GoToMeeting FREE for 30 days
- Whether you knew it or not your New Year was pedal Powered
- Looking Back 10 big Science Breakthroughs in 2009
- Why Not, people who know talk about 10 big trends for the year ahead
- We just might run out of IP addresses before long, and you thought y2k caused headaches
- Clean Start? or just an overzealous bath
- Star Trek Wet Suits, Nifty. Now picture avg star trek fan… not so nifty
- Cell Phone Encryption finally broken completely
- BTW Security doesn’t mean suing people who break your code
- Laser Cut Puzzle Box… hmmm
- Dog air purifier… Stuck on the wrong end
- Retractable Cords for your power
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Discomfort Explained
- Diets beware. the CakeWhich
- Insanely Awesome Cake Slicer and Server
- Ho Hum Poison Waste Drum Glasses
- Dinosaur training chopsticks
- Pop top for your coffee
- Global Warming, The Japanese, Seaweed and Blue Beer
- Living like the Jetsons already Coffee that stirs itself, via MAS
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!