Delayed taping but not dampened spirits
Switching to 11 pm eastern time for the live show is already paying off slacking dividends. It allows me enough time to actually research for the show last minute after the house calms down for the night. But always leave room for messups when dealing with computers! A truth that eluded me tonight.
One “Oh Poopy” erases ten “Atta boys”… this week in work has been rough. Trying to get new tech to work with old software is not even close to being the cat or its pajamas. But press on we must.
Tonights show has a good mix of both sections. We go from how social media is effecting change in earthquake ravaged regions of Haiti to talking about the Universities being forced to pull Kindles. On the lighter side we discuss the evils of flavored coffee, dirty decaf, and some awesome eating utensils for kids.
CaffiNation Live on Wednesday Nights at 11pm Eastern
Sponsor: GotoMeeting Hold your meetings online for just $49/mo.
Try GoToMeeting FREE for 30 days
- Haiti in real time
- How you can help with the relief effort
- Tumblr does away with popularity, for now
- Netflix coming to the Wii
- Justice department tells Universities to hold off on Kindles
- Gravity rules with luggage scale
- Turn your new mac laptop trackpad into a tablet
- Mini 1080p PC looks awesome
- Booleo, learn boolean logic the fun way
- Analog Memory card, Design via my friend JayV
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Crazy Maze for M and M treats
- Coffee bag wallet via Norbert
- Multipurpose spoon / pencil
- Get your kids to eat, Chew Chew train
- When frying is bad for your wallet too
- Truth about flavored beans
- People think i’m nuts Flavored coffee is nothing but chemicals
- Reminds me of Constructive Eating Utensil Set*
- And for the girls too Constructive Eating Utensil Set for Girls* Girls can use yellow too you know. Female construction workers don’t get pink bulldozers… thats just silly
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!