It’s not the number it’s the people
So here we are, 400 episodes later, and 4 years after I started Â doing Â this show twice a week. I was trying to plan something for the show but it was not meant to be. I still enjoy doing the show, and more than that I enjoy the interaction with the people who stop by and hopefully enjoy the show. I enjoin you to be with us going forward for 401 and beyond. Tonight’s show isn’t really anything but a big round number, and a bit of the standard awesome that the Caffination has come to represent. Â Hopefully Â you feel the same way that I do about the show.
All of that being said we have a wonderful show tonight going from Nuclear posters to simple calendar hacks. Geek beach balls, bad puns and even worse attempts at jokes in general. In short this is just like every other episode of the show but with different bits of awesome crammed into the nooks and crannies.
CaffiNation Â Live on Wednesday Nights at 11pm Eastern
Sponsor: GotoMeeting Â Hold your meetings online for just $49/mo.
Try GoToMeeting FREE for 30 days
- CaffiNation Stats!
- Charity has pitfalls, Wyclef’s Charity Suspect
- Wyclef responds. the lesson… do your research
- Boston Arcology? Sim City Coming to life?
- Nothing canstop D and D geeks from Â frolicking Â with a D20 beach ball
- Except a failed roll for initiative or a lack of sunscreen
- Eternia lives on He-Man Art Show?
- Printable Nuclear Reactor wall charts
- Soft Maps, a quilted bit of cartography, awesome
- Calendar and a ruler all in one. No need to buy this one
- Re-pot a flower or plant easily
- How do bugs get into your code?
- Google attacked by China, Â changes course
- Chinese citizens preemptively mourn the loss of a service
- Social Media Counter
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Food in tubes? But i LIKE to cook. Iron Chef Sundays
- Expensive cup of coffee, 90 Dollars for a taste, Thanks Â MAS
- Caffeine Coffee vs Drinks. Poster Battle Royale, Thanks MAS
- Cold Drip Coffee Snob Coffee machine
- Steampunk CoffeeMaker. NewsBrews, palatable news piping hot
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!