Rough Going, but turning in a strong show
The CaffiNation is now available on the TechPodcast Channel on Boxee, and the Blubrry channel on the Roku! Man that spiffy new logo looks pretty nice sitting up there on the TV. Check it out and let us know what you think!
Yet Another missed episode, so far this past april / march has been my worst month in quite some time when it comes to staying on point with episodes and articles. We’re hoping to find a nice common ground with this release but who knows what the future will bring. Conversation is key to successful podcast and has been one of the missing ingredients from the past few shows. Â So holding information back especially big news is not conducive to a good show. I went for a job, didn’t want to mention it until i knew one way or another, turns out I wasn’t what they were looking for, which is a shame. Onward and Upward!
Besides all that today’s show has a nice eclectic feel for the content. Being that I amassed the stories over the past little while its a true blend of all the best and brightest news and fun stuff from the internet over the past week or so. Hopefully you like Hockey, Aliens, Coffee, Baristas, Apple, Hulu, Crayons and more
Sponsor: Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free.
Live show! Every Wednesday, 11pm Eastern Daylight Time Live.CaffiNation.com <— Â BE THERE
- The articles is Â comparing Â Facebook to an Orange, but misses the point
- Apple’s stance on Adult Content and beyond
- Cheap and Green iPad Stand
- A true Â Steampunk Home
- Decor tips for Â a well heeled Geek
- Scrapmetal predator
- Forget Mac vs PC Aliens might hate us
- Lego Star wars Pens
- Subscription and Hulu, what say you?
- If you have a XMBC machine would you consider gaming on it?
- Really tempted to get a Zamboni Desk Vacuum
- Crafty… Lego Bobby Pins
- Patriotic Bar Code, Liberty
- Crayons are cool
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- Chocolate Speakers?
- Mix it, Shake it and now Layer with style
- Coffee Â Flavored? Kinda Like Bacon Bits being Â Vegetarian Â Friendly
- Behind the scenes at the Barista Championships
- More on Lem Butler
- Coffee is all about the experience
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated!