Crazy fun show, video cuts off short but the full boat is right here in audio
Trying to cut down on the workflow for video at the same time as keep things fresh for the audio podcast. I’m excited about the stuff we have in the works. Hopefully you are Â enjoying Â the new stuff as well. Its time to get the workflow down in size once more and try to start re baby proofing the house, big changes coming in july.
So from Phillies fans, photoshop, ellen and apple, Fire and Robotswiimotes and android, and coffee mugs shaped like a potty this should be a fun show. Live shows are always a hoot
Sponsor: Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free.
Live show! Every Wednesday, 11pm Eastern Daylight Time Live.CaffiNation.com
- Phillies Fan Tazed, I know its gonna come up anyway :-)
- Best Photoshop fodder ever
- Moron tries to copy Dude is one dumb cat
- Me Man, Make Fire
- Drop the mic like a robot
- Save your Â marriage, remove the Â flatus
- Raindrops keep falling on my drums
- Trust me the Slate isn’t dead but its going to reboot with WebOS
- Have your eyes play tricks on you with RGB lights and Wallpaper
- Wiimote support for android? Mini Screen or easy text entry?
- Reading in the dark with page of light
- come on… Not all 3d glasses work with all tvs…
- The whale whisperer? Sounds a little Orca-ish
- Ellen makes fun of Apple, forced to apologize… really… come on?
- Not just for GI Joe, Speedo rocks the Triathelete kit
- May the 4th
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- Every king has his throne
- Finally one spoon, multiple measurements
- Rough on your appliances? Bodum rugged bistro has you covered. I want these!
- Bad design, or coffee bomb. Mocca Pearl fails to impress
- Dirty pool, fake gift boxes promise awesomeness
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated!
The CaffiNation is now available on the TechPodcast Channel on Boxee, and the Blubrry channel on the Roku! Man that spiffy new logo looks pretty nice sitting up there on the TV. Check it out and let us know what you think!