Tidy is the Name of the game: It Ain’t Easy Being Clean
There is plenty to do around the house right now, i just have to be sure not to mess anything up too badly, there would be consequences, so besides staying out of trouble and getting things set up in work for me being out for a bit we’re on autopilot.
Tonight’s show we talk about Star Wars, again! propaganda again! and steampunk AGAIN! The topics are staying the same but the content just keeps flowing. The good thing is that the content, like a grape left on the vine through a frost, is only getting sweeter. We have plenty of cruft from all different angles pouring in so sit back, grab a mug and enjoy the ride!
With no end to the video problem in site I might just give in and call off the video show for right now, Or see if i can approach the video from a different camera angle. If you have ever converted an FLV from Ustream into an actual usable file I’d love to hear it your process. Basically that is m,y problem, i can’t find a way to reliably convert the flv into a manageable format. Ustream has some funky encoding going on.
PODCAST MADNESS Continues!
Listen closely for this weeks Code word… Then Head over to Enter
Sponsor: Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free.
Sponsor: Godaddy Code pod84 10% off hosting, Blu84 for 10% off ANY order!
Live show! Every Wednesday, 11pm Eastern Daylight Time Live.CaffiNation.com
- Dell messed up BAD
- Verizon, the iPhone and sales predictions. My spin as well
- Take your iPhone on a retro trip, Tin can anyone?
- Hi… this is NASA can you lend us a hand
- OK now I want an AT-AT as a pet
- Victorian Star Wars Portraits
- Propaganda inspired Star Wars Movie Posters
- Nintendo Love Tester?
- Armchair warriors rejoice! A Mouse in hand is worth one on the desk
- Spiffy new, REAL TRON bike
- A LEGO and a turtle go into a room… this comes out
- Chrome, flash and youtube all in one crazy setup
- Military Power Leaching made easy, please don’t try this
- Thomas the Transformer? Awesome
- Think you had a good costume? 7ft tall Halo Elite
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- Everybody needs an Inflatable Pub, darts would be a bad idea
- Do we really need to improve on Popsicle makers?
- First the Pub now a Backpack Tap system?
- Waffle on a Stick?
- Simple utensil change for a cleaner kitchen
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated!
The CaffiNation is available on the TechPodcast Channel on Boxee, and the Roku!