How secure is your connection? The countdown has begun.
So the final countdown to three becoming four has commenced, things are locked down around the house and names have been chosen. Funny thing about all the little preps and plans is that life outside our home is moving forward at the same breakneck pace and we’ll just be getting off the bus for a little bit.
So there are plenty of things to talk about today, information security, LED’s, Zombies, Espresso, hacking and iPhones, because what would round out a fun old fashioned mish mash of an episode like a complete 360 of Internet and caffeine culture?
PODCAST MADNESS Continues!
These are the shows rocking codes for July 1 – July 7th
Listen closely our super secret Code word… Then Head over to Enter
Sponsor: Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free.
Sponsor: Godaddy Code pod84 10% off hosting, Blu84 for 10% off ANY order!
- Secret code in a US government agency seal? Yawn
- Real data on iPhone signal loss, yes it’s there, no it’s not that bad
- you could always add an antennae
- It’s Peanut Butter Jelly TIME!
- Zombie Fit Classes, via Chris
- What Really Happens during a Zombie Outbreak, via Dean
- Some Kids never grow up, Cockpit bedroom, kinda freaky
- Hey McFly! Shoes that lace themselves
- July 5th 2010… we missed it
- Magnetic putty?
- Social Engineering will always work, because humans are weak.
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- OBEY the Bean, possibly a shirt design
- Cooking / baking cheat sheet
- The most reassuring words from an expert? I don’t know…
- It means they are being honest with you
- Stack your libations
- Yet another Cold Brewed Contraption, Similar to the Ronco. Interesting
- Diary of an Espresso Hacker. A walk though and a fun read for hacking your machine
- Via MAS, Zombie Fit? Nope hows about an Espresso Cart?
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated!
The CaffiNation is available on the TechPodcast Channel on Boxee, and the Roku!