Speak up a little I can’t HEAR YOU!
Just to remind you, Podcamp Philly is October 2 and 3 at Temple University. Beyond that a lot has happened but mostly work stuff. Very boring to the outside world. Mighty exciting to us. I’ll try not to bore you too much.
Tonight’s show is all about survival, like how can I manage to get through this episode with only one working ear? Well if I find a working one I’ll let you know. Volume modulation might just be a problem, as will the sniffles. Get in get out and get caffeinated should be the motto for today’s show. On the actual episode we have a caffeinated quirky legal defense, some awesome cake presentations, a video game review, a little note to the techs of the world to slow down every once in a while. What if R2D2 was made entirely of game consoles? What if you had a graphic to describe just how awesome Nachos can be! How do you get a coffee blogger to visit your cafe? All of the questions will be talked about. I’m not a religion and I can’t promise answers or truth I just give insight and opinion. This is my world you’re all just drinking my coffee.
Sponsor: Hold your meetings online for just $49 a month Try GoToMeeting free
Similac Recall! Quite Important
- Game Review Mafia II, more thoughts
- Sometimes you need to make your own paddle
- Why I needed to slow down a bit
- Etch a Sketch Case for iPad, make your own jokes here
- NES will have you dreaming like Little Nemo, Counting 8 bit sheep
- R2D2, gaming systems reborn
- Fish Tank, desk lamp and soo much more
Food and Caffeinated Bits
- Caffeine insanity? Hardly, but take my coffee and I might kill you
- Boil Buoy, neat concept, and fun little site
- WineoMeter, Alcohol Content per ABV
- Nacho Cheese!
- The Beer Taxonomy
- 5 most expensive beers in the world
- Espresso Machine, with auto milk froth?
- Why hasn’t MAS visited your Coffee Shop Yet?
- Most realistic looking cake ever
Many Thanks for listening, Stay Caffeinated!
The CaffiNation is available on the TechPodcast Channel on Boxee, and the Roku!