Sponsored by Puzzle Piece Productions
This week has been horrible. We lost track of time and I think a couple of days went by without us noticing. We are planning to get back on schedule with a vengeance this week, however the next show might be a bit delayed. But I’m gonna try to make it work.
On tonight’s show we have a decent crop of fun articles dealing with the Dia de Los Muertos!, a Halloween Rap up and a few zombie bits thrown in. We have pumpkins galore, Star Wars, and some fun video game news to break. Overall the show was fun, the live show, well attended and the content is awesome. What more could you want?
- Geeky This Week
- iPad’s ecosystem is mighty expensive
- I Found it! Garfield’s Halloween Special!
- Happy birthday Cookie Monster! Cookie for SNL
- El Dia de Los Star Wars
- Bowser Pumpkins, Link Pumpkins, Geek Pumpkins of all kinds
- AT-AT pops a Wheelie
- Gameboy Zombie
- Traditional Pumpkin Carvings
- 8-Bit Train Station
- VIm turns 20
- Game, Drive or Both?
- Star Wars Alphabet
- Data Throne
- Assassin’s Creed brings Animus to theaters
- Ezio Auditore da Firenze in SCV!
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
The CaffiNation is a Puzzle Piece Production