Sponsored by Puzzle Piece Productions
We find ourselves with a ton of news and only so many hours a day to read it all in. The reviews are flowing once more, we have a fresh fire lit under my can and a wonderful outlook for the holiday season. This show has some bad jokes some good laughs and some wonderful discussion. All in a nights work. You really owe it to yourself to make the live show. We do our best to throw down a good time!
Tonight was a Solo Mio show as Steve couldn’t make it onto the program. But the show also turned into a long running one filled with lots of fun from the chat room, and a great bundle of comments and suggestions throughout!
As a small aside… What do you do with dead chemists? Barium…
- Geeky This Week
- Bring out the DIY big guns… which you know may be illegal
- Star wars lamps, reek of awesomeness
- 33 foot lego christmas tree
- The worlds tallest Lego menorah will be constructed this weekend apparently
- Cloaked Klingon warship off mercury?
- In other news in no way related. Seti is back online!
- Zelda & Lego marriage proposal. whoa, way to nerd it up!
- Mythbusters… Canon fodder
- Just a moron
- If pixar had made an xmen movie
- Autobot Uke?
- Computer components sing the blues
- Ahh False scarcity
- Naughty or Nice? There’s an App for that!
- Friend of the CaffiNation Tom Coffee is a Genius!
- Support the CaffiNation, Posters, Artwork, Ect
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
The CaffiNation is a Puzzle Piece Production