A Night as Clear as Day!
Sponsored by Puzzle Piece Productions
You would think with as much build up the holiday season has I would have been ready for it? Well i wasn’t in fact the last week leading up to the Holiday was a blur. Buildings moved at work, sling came off, arm is no longer so special. And a lot of work needed to be done. Quite frankly i was done at the end of the normal work day and didn’t write or think after i got home.
For tonight we have a bevy of Geeky things to share, a few fun wrap ups from the past year, stuff like favorite stories, most popular posts, evil chat room antics… All of it. We have a live show once more set to go off without too many hitches. Time will only tell if all the bugs have been ironed out. We are covering everything from Steve Jobs as a doll, to Meteor showers, Coffee and coffee related stuff a plenty and a fun new graphic I have hanging in my window at work. There are a bunch of fun things to talk about so make sure you join us each week, for the Live Taping!
Did you know that the CaffiNation will be celebrating our 6 year anniversary of podcasting? 6 years as of January 9th 2011. Lots of great times and new friends over that time. People like to make resolutions right around this time every year, and I for years have scoffed at this practice, and that really didn’t help things so this year I’m trying for 1600 x 1200 as a resolution…
CaffiNation Live! 9:30 Eastern Time live.caffination.com Fun and People!
- Geeky This Week- errr season!
- CES by TPN, and TCT! Consumer electronics show is right around the corner, we are goignt o be carrying the live stream for the Techpodcast network, as well as pointing you to some awesome content from Norbert at TCT!
- Stop SOPA, this will quite literally kill the internet as you know it. And it worked
- Godaddy Supported SOPA, and then they didn’t, but lost us as a customer.
- 2011 a look back on Tech, and a look back at the misses
- First Asteroids of the year
- Hack the planet? from offworld
- Triforce gets sketchy
- Yo Ho, Mushroom kingdom pirated ships
- Chromatic typewriter wins a prize, but what would a novel look like in chromatic color?
- Hybrid sharks… yep we’re done
- Might have to get me an all in one Zombie Tool!, or just grab a handy Machete Slingshot
- Now you can make Steve listen to you!
- Mmm tasty Viral Fakery for Wipeout the game
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
The CaffiNation is a Puzzle Piece Production