Think of Puzzle Piece Productions Â Web and Graphic Design that falls right into place
I am more than disgruntled this week. I am beside myself with irritation. My Xbox has died. Now its being pushed into the long line of cost Â benefit Â analyses Â that need to happen to get it either fixed or replaced. I don’t know where to go from here. On the plus side I did get to finish Mass Effect 3 before the sad little box gave up the ghost. On the down side, I need some way to unwind in geek style at the end of the day now.
Today’s show has a lot of video content, so it looks like you’ll have homework to do. We have Star Trek, Mario Brother, Dinosaurs, and so much more. We hit up Beer, Fun in the Sun grilling tips,
We are a proud Member of the Techpodcast Network
- Geeky This Week.
- Red Ring of Death
- Xbox Â Ambassadors Â Program.
- Build the Enterprise in 20 years
- A geek of Note, Geek Pride Day Runner up!
- Robot Thriller, your argument is invalid
- Mario Fish tank, point of order it should be Mario 3, World 3 based.
- A glow in the Dark Coin, complete with Dinosaurs
Steve’s World! Â
- Fun Facts for the week
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Infuse your beer with Flavor, additional Flavor!
- Coffee Steak
- Coffee Steak
- Coffee Steak!
- Iron Chef, Who can Â criticize Â my food
- I like Mario, and I love his style. But the only point I see here is on the original Iron Chef there was a constant parade of actresses and actors through there. Most of whom only had the pleasure of eating at restaurants Â not working in them.
- Mountain Dew AM….
- New Grilling tips and techniques on the way soon. The time is right for cooking up some fancy fire kissed food
- Take your RoShamBo to the Next Level! RPS 101
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
The CaffiNation is a Puzzle Piece Production