It has been quite a long layoff. But the takeaway before you read anything else is that we are back and better than ever. Over 6 years since I last published an episode, 2012 – now! Or I dropped the mic so to speak. When I last left you lots of things were different but nothing more than myself. I was having a hard time finding joy in doing these shows, and in a lot of other things. Since that time I recognized it wasn’t the show or anything else, there was something off internally. And I got the help I needed. So I sit before you a humbled man. Lots of people expressed to me how much the enjoyed the show, and how they missed it. After a while, I started missing it. Lending my voice to something fun, when the world around seems dark and angry was uplifting. I promise to give you content that is better spelled this time around. I promise to bring in other voices to share the airwaves with me from time to time. And I promise to bring the fun.
- Geeky Life
- Raising geek: An update!
- Pokemon go! Trading with other players might actually bring people back to the game
- FroZone! Watches The Incredibles II
- Father’s Day with Mark Hamill
- Ultimate fitness wearable, trackable insoles?
- Smart yoga pants… for ALL
- Robots to clean the beaches!
- Robots to clean your windows
- Crank your way to a recharged phone
- Analog sign that works with your home automation
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Pizza or Potholes
- Wood fired minivan? Sounds like something right up SDS’s Alley
- An interactive water bottle for kids, with a Tamagotchi style critter
- Nitro Cold brew at home! Kickstarter alert*
- Broccoli Coffee: Because vegetables are everywhere, man
- Any episode worth airing needs more cowbell, especially from robots!
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
The CaffiNation is a Puzzle Piece Production