That beautiful sound you hear right now is not the crash bang and boom of the rockets. And the pleasant sight you see is not their red glare. But rather the dulcet tones of another CaffiNation Podcast, and the beautiful notification of a new one available for download. In CaffiNation 538, we discuss how robots are taking more of the jobs away from hard-working people, investigate mysterious food disappearances and wonder at that which is the glory fo Mario Kart. What more could you want out of life except a happy and nonsense-filled time with a good friend?
- Geek Life: I didn’t choose it, it chose me.
- Chances are you have stolen art in your home. USPS forced to pay for Statue of Liberty stamp, because it was the wrong statue
- Fortnight playground mode is finally online
- Nintendo 2DS XL: Minecraft edition we already have the Xbox One, why not this too!
- More robots stealing our jobs.
- If you have it 180 dollars for a Lego Voltron… I might need a second job
- Mario Kart gocart track! in Niagra Falls
- Or you can tour Tokyo as part of a group!!!
- Beach time is so complex, why not simplify!
- Or you could supersize your beach-going fun
- Sometimes the tech you need is better than the tech you like. An air purifying light?
- Cross Play – Cos Play Fast Food Avengers and Grimace
- Not a good time for Physic animals.
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- CaffiNation and Iced coffee terms
- Create your own doughnuts, Krispy Kreme style
- EisKaffee a German Coffee beverage to cool you down
- The Italian version is called an Affogatto and is usually made with gelato or sorbetto. I like mine with lemon.
- Kyoto style Iced Coffee
- If fast food is your style there has to be a reason most of these were canceled.
- A single sneaker at 92000 dollars, Back to the Future on set sneaker sold at auction
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
Subscribe via | RSS |