What do we cover? What can you expect out of the CaffiNation podcast? Well, t
On tonight’s episode, we have tasty vittles and wonderful shiny technology, like robots that can swim and skip stones. Though not at the same time. We have Fake meat, meat scams, and cold coffee. We also send you back in history to the worst fire in US history and the built technology that helped to stop that from reoccurring.
If you would like to support the show, consider clicking on our Amazon links for your shopping fix!
Sponsored by Puzzle Piece Productions Design that Fits: Need a new website or a logo? Let us create something beautiful for you.
- Geek Life:
- It’s a good time for SuperHeroes
- Fire Spotter Tower design
- Disney’s Streaming service might not have Star Wars?
- A 4K Underwater drone?
- From one extreme to another, this robot skips rocks
- A Mini PC almost 40 years in the making. Retro C64 Mini. But no Zork?
- Erasable Tech? Memo pad on your phone
- This is the first episode done with the Gutenberg editor
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Sudden instant coffee
- Brewing coffee in a Java Maestro
- Cold Brewed Goodness, a huge rundown
- Coffee that is hot but not too hot
- Tomahawk steak. A huge scam
- Watermelon, smoked to look like ham? I cry foul
- Plant-based shredded tuna?
- A special recipie from the director of Bao, the Pixar short
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
Subscribe via | RSS |
Sponsored by Puzzle Piece Productions Design that Fits: