Why was there no show last week? What are we doing about the world around us? How many questions can I fit into a single paragraph? Is anyone even listening?
The answers my friends are blowing in the wind. And not as simple as I make them out to be. We had a major issue with our server last week and due to a lot of work from the fine folks at
If you would like to support the show, consider clicking on our Amazon links for your shopping fix!
Sponsored by Puzzle Piece Productions Design that Fits: Need a new website or a logo? Let us create something beautiful for you.
- Geek Life:
- A managed hosting environment is best for most people.
- Spent a lot of time in the bowels of Ubuntu this past week.
- Google assistant turns spooky for one season.
- Xbox all access. How can a deal this awesome actually be for real?
- Retro Video game love, on a shirt
- Minimalist Lego coffee table
- Lego to launch their greenery made from greenery
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Grums: a Kickstarter that makes cleaning out your french press a bit easier.
- Fridge Barista Glass: an in fridge glass brewer and tap for cold brewed coffee
- Just in time for gourd season, grow your own cups
!They should really offer the molds for sale
- Kafree, a
metacoffee cup, made from old coffee… Whoa
- Single-use QR codes that only appear when you add a hot beverage
- A visual warning. Climate change is real, and it is getting worse
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
Subscribe via | RSS |
Sponsored by Puzzle Piece Productions Design that Fits: