On tonight’s episode we have a lovely array of fine flavored news and oddball commentary as per usual. What could be better than talking about cheese, baseball, and that perfect home away from home, that might cost you a mint to own.
No this isn’t some new punk band from New York Underground, nor is it an avant-garde masterpiece of performance art. It’s the new episode, delivered to you piping hot and twice the speed of normal. Drink good coffee, make bad decisions that much quicker.
Support the Show!
Sponsored by Puzzle Piece Productions Design that Fits: Need a new website or a logo? Let us create something beautiful for you.
Our show is hosted by Interserver. If you’re looking for great hosting at affordable prices they fit the bill.
- Geek Life:
- Superman Down! Batman to Follow
- Pokemon themed Nintendo switch
- A Star Wars fan’s mirror Millennium Falcon
- An Air BnB Decades in the making!
- A 1200 dollar tent? Nothing some tin foil and a glue gun can’t fix
- Teach your kids to cook with tech, no more pesky interaction!
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- The Flavor of the month, Goth? Lilac? or Purple Cheese!
- Design concept for potato based fried potato holders.
- Fermented Hibiscus Hot Sauce? I’d try it
- Food trucks are so mainstream. No more delivery. they bring the whole restaurant to you
- Thats a spicy oreo!?
- Thank you Alabama! Long live the Trash Pandas!
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
Subscribe via | RSS |
Sponsored by Puzzle Piece Productions Design that Fits: