Tonight’s show is the first after our impromptu holiday break, with lots of things happening in and around the CaffiNation Lair we didn’t have room to run a proper show so we were forced to enjoy the time off instead. Hope everyone out there had a happy and healthy holiday season. Now it’s time to enter the long cold dark winter, until the spring thaw. But that just means more comfort food, good coffee, and excellent company. Sit back and enjoy tonights episode with your favorite beverage of choice.
Support the Show!
If you would like to support the show, consider clicking on our Amazon links for your shopping fix!
Our show is hosted by Interserver. If you’re looking for great hosting at affordable prices they fit the bill.
- Geek Life: Holiday Edition New year brings new tech!
- How do you secure your new tech?
- China lands on the far side of the moon
- Nasa reveals the first images of a Distance Kuiper Belt object
- Open networks lead to a gorilla PewDiePie promotion
- DC rings in the new year with a commemoration of Stan Lee
- 2019 means predictions on Games and Geekery
- Medieval Monsters in Pinata form
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Tenderize your meat with the might of Thor!
- Coffee molded into coffee vessels… Inception? Video
- When Christmas time was all about the Pepper?
- New year luck running low already? Did you remember to eat up?
- is 2019 the year of
My three words for the year! Dare, Plan, and Adjust
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
Subscribe via | RSS |
Sponsored by Puzzle Piece Productions Design that Fits: