You might notice some friends
After a long trial and error process I finally got one of my projects done for this site. My Tumblr, backchannel integration. this has been bugging me for a while. Basically, I would post awesome fun and geeky content there, and not see any of the benefit here. This way I post over there… and it shows up Here! This might not seem like a big deal, but for someone who runs a site, havng all the awesome in one place is the bee’s knees.
Tonight is going to be a fun show. Angry birds, internet minutia and other pressure release mechanisms. We have redundant monopoly, Watson beating the pants off some rather smart humans and Skillet cookies! For the first time in over a year we opened the CaffiNation lair to have a co-host on the show, commenting and discussing the various bits of news and items we found. My Brother in law drops in and drops his opinion on the show.
Steve brought a great energy to the show and I can’t wait to have him back. Let me know what you thought of tonight’s episode!
- How to integrate Tumblr and WordPress : Via this plugin. FeedWordpress, fantastic syndication plugin for WP
- To do that in reverse just add the RSS feed from WP and drop it right into Tumblr
- How old is your Meme? A decade of All your base are belong to us…
- Watches are so last century. How to improve the Wrist
- Security and Anonymous, don’t play with fire or you’ll get burned
- Stuxnet Worm… Make your time
- Detroit needs Robocop more than ever
- New Monopoloy, without the math, fun or arguments
- Watson takes round one
- A bit grim, But awesome. Skin gun sprays skin for burn victims
- Tractors of the future? Solar powered, programmable field workers, with drones! crazy stuff
- Last Arcade in China Town
- Brooklyn now has the Castle of Greyskull
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Angry Birds cake toppers
- Zombie Jerky…. MMMM tell your friends
- Beer Marshmallows. I might have to give this whole mallow thing another look
- Cast Iron Cookie… Chocolate Chip Cookie goodness
- More Coffee reviews coming soon
Many Thanks for listening,