This is a story. It is the same story we have told for 490 episodes but with Â different Â characters. We have tons of news and informational tidbits as per the normal. But we’re hoping you can help us make the show better. What do you like? What do you want to see and hear more of? Drop us a line and we’ll make it happen. The story might always be the same, it might always end with the same line, but hey its the journey that matters.
We hit on some of the fun from this week and highlight all the fantastic news you may have missed. As only we can bring it, bad jokes, horrible puns and spit takes all included. We touch on the recent Hack Crackdown / Backdown. A bit of Lulz, a bit of Sneakers, Converse Sneakers. We talk about social music and social networks. Google+ and beyond. We also discuss the fun and interesting ways in which tiered data plans will be the death of all of our Â wallets.
- Geeky This Week
- Culture wars 2011 Redux
- Twitpic founder twitpics his own arrest…
- Spin them fat beats…. or whatever kids are saying these days
- Google does a new kind of Social
- Teach Parents Tech. will this help? Probably not
- So you want a gamepad that hurts to play
- So you don’t know Lovecraft? Hows about a short Video Primer?
- Converse kicks some 25th Anniversary Mario Kicks… again
- Verizon hate consumers… You heard it here first
- For a laugh Female Armour Sucks
- Working on some fun designs, if you’d be interested in posters ect let me know
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Balance Bar Cafe: Cinnamon Bun Noms!
- Mug for the Geek in all of Us
- Dual Tanked, gettng Tanked Device. Summer Â Beverages just stepped it up a notch
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
From the Chief Bean @ The CaffiNation Podcast
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
Phone 215-240-1319 | Â Twitter @caffination | Â Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | Â RSS | Â iTunes | Â Zune
The CaffiNation is a Puzzle Piece Production