Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Tonight’s show is about a day late and a dollar short. But that doesn’t mean it is baked with any less love. The show must go on! But in all seriousness, we take the two polar opposites of attention span TV and heavy reading and throw them into the show. You have homework tonight. The articles we share won’t just stimulate your mind but will also blow you away and make you think. I hope you enjoy.
Support the Show!
If you would like to support the show, consider clicking on our Amazon links for your shopping fix!
Our show is hosted by Interserver. If you’re looking for great hosting at affordable prices they fit the bill.
- Geek Life:
- Catching up on Geek TV.
- The Santa Chronicles
- Codebreak, art, and science in one field. Also the latest Fieldnote edition: Clandestine!
- More Geek TV :
- American Gods season 2
- Netflix kills Marvel
- Friends aren’t geeky but 100 million isn’t chump change either
- Epic Games stops work on Unreal Tournament, Thanks Fortnite
- Google Kills Hangouts
- Comcast X1, to get Amazon Prime Video
- Tumblr bans adult content and keeps flagging the wrong stuff
- Bizzar Dark fluid (Not Coffee) The makes up the universe. I know I was sad too
- Observe the universe and shorten its life all at the same time
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- PETA, wants you to stop verbally abusing animals
- Slow cooker bread pudding
- Coffee Lower’s gift guide
- Mountain dew debuts new gamer fuel
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
Phone: 215-240-1319 | Twitter @caffination | Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via | RSS |
Sponsored by Puzzle Piece Productions Design that Fits: