Jumping on the Holiday Sleigh Early this year
The holidays are continuing their relentless march towards the present, and the presents. While this time of year is usually spent covered in materialism please remember to keep everything in perspective and sometime just you is gift enough.
That aside lets ogle some spiffy gadgets, not necessarily buy. But think of this show as window shopping in the geekiest of places. We take a look at some spiffy things coming down the chimney, hear tales of a mythical Lego menorah and stare in wonderment at the bounty of links in front of us. I hope you enjoy today’s episode. Try to join in on the live chat next Wednesday as well! Stay tuned to twitter to find out the time.
As live shows go this one was rather nice, only problem was that i droned on much more than i wanted to. You can always watch the live version for the unedited CaffiNation, complete with pretty pictures, i marked all the stories removed from the show and put them in a separate section as an FYI, but they live on in the live version.
CaffiNation Live on Wednesday Nights at 11pm Eastern
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer visit www.gotomeeting.com/techpodcasts
Enjoy the show!
- Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff now with more fluff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- Worldwide Hanukkah Celebrations to feature rather geeky interpretations
- I demand a Lego Menorah picture, we already have a circuit board one
- Norad Santa is Back up and running, with games and such up till the big day
- Geeky Stocking Ideas
- Remote controlled gift card? Awesome, home depot, and blockbuster also have good ones
- Build your own solstice celebration as well
- Child’s Play Charity underway
- Baby escape pod?
- Google to limit free news, sad day
- Rebuttal to the free is bad argument
- Lego on Display
- All the cool parents have Lego Parties! I’m bookmarking this one
- Ever hear of the Voynich Manuscript? Prepare to geek out, new attempt to decode
- Mario, Bowser, Samurai. do I have your attention?
- Persistant design the windows 7 animation was 1 person’s job
- World Largest POV light, on a windmill
- For the Kiddies, on a second keyboard, pictographs would rock
- Tweeting at the Altar
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- Drinking Coffee in space, sans straw!
- Robots now hold the key to tasty meals. fear them
- Brazilian Coffee Police
- How do you pour your coffee?
- Monster Truck Advert for Chocolate covered bacon… on a Stick
- How do you feel about lab grown meat?
- Sketchy Poetry
Cropped Cruft, not ready for prime-time content or commentary
- Full Episode, Uncut Content
- Spiffy machined nutcracker
- Self heating roads? Resistance is expensive
- Google to start stopping Gears
- Moon Coffee Table book
- LHC delayed again due to power failure
Want to contribute?
Feel free to send in any recipes, reviews or like minded articles and I’ll gladly post it with a link back to your lair!
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!