Sponsored by Puzzle Piece Productions :
Direct link to this Episode!
What a way to bring down a month. SOPA, IPA, and Now ACTA, makes me wish that alphabet soup had thrown up on someone else’s lawn. I’m a pretty even dude when it comes to politics, I dislike everyone and I’m pretty sure everyone is out to do me wrong. I like things both liberal and conservative, but nothing will actually get me up off my duff quicker than censorship and IP problems. I despise Intellectual property laws, and the organizations that make their living off other people’s thoughts. Think me one original idea, based off of nothing you have ever heard, or seen or read. you can’t you as you sit there right now are a product of the environment you experienced, the sum of your past mistakes, and triumphs. no one should be able to legislate what part of your past you can create from.
We move from ranting about serious subjects, to discussing zombie kill plans, We hit on Accents, and make fun of everyone, even ourselves. From Geek to Groan, this episode has some great puns, some good information and some hearty laughs.
CaffiNation Live! 9:30 Eastern Time live.caffination.com Fun and People!
- Geeky This Week
- Rant Ahoy!
- SOPA / PIPA
- Why we weren’t here last week, we were off abusing power
- SOPA filtering off the table
- Vote now postponed, but not dead
- Toxic topic? SOPA is poison to lawmakers
- Insert expletives, ACTA
- Copyrighting physical objects?
- Rant Over…
- NBA 2K12 DLC, so much win
- Beavis and Butt-Head comes to life
- Geek Out with Harry Potter
- Smell like a Hero
- Zombie Hunting via Chainsaw… Count me in!
- HTML 5, Command and Conquer?
- Long tail? hows about long science?
- Check out Chris Penn’s News letter, he’ll teach marketing and critical thinking you till it hurts!
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
The CaffiNation is a Puzzle Piece Production