Think of Puzzle Piece Productions Web and Graphic Design that falls right into place
It’s called empowerment, when you finally get something done. And then like dominoes other things fall in line right down the row. So the Xbox got fixed and other projects are moving along as we speak. Articles have been written and awesomness has been witnessed.
Tonight we discuss the Stars, the internet, a little movie trivia, and slip through some of the Comic news, touch on a little zombie madness and wander through pop culture. The world is pretty full of crazy stuff right now. We try to bring you only the best and brightest to delight your ears.
We are a proud Member of the Techpodcast Network
- Geeky This Week.
- Red Ring of Death: Solved!
- First Drive in movie theater opened 75 years ago
- The internet is running out of room… Just saying
- Transit of Venus, Prep
- Transit of Venus the images
- Wasting money on a wallet… a little ironic?
- Iron man… Iron Man
- Reebok X Marvel Shoes!
- Pirate Bay Gift Cards
- DC Makes bold move, Green Lantern is Gay
- Assassin’s Creed gives Woman character a sensible outfit!
- Scratch off Minesweeper
- Star wars Origami!
- ZOMBIES!!!! just kidding
- Fun Facts for the week
- Lollipop Chainsaw
- Preview of E3 2012
Food and Caffeinated Bits:
- A look into the CaffiNation Kitchen
- Dairy free Sorbet / Granita recipe coming soon
- Coffee Granita? Hmmm have to make mine black
- Veggies and Quinoa, and so many more. Back on the Recipe bandwagon
- Jim Breuer and Kobayashi Coffee Slam
- Cooling Beer Foam? not too sure about this
- We all need the BEAST! I Need Science
- Black Blood of the Earth?
Thanks for Listening & Stay Caffeinated!
“High Octane Caffeine Culture & Technology News”
The CaffiNation is a Puzzle Piece Production