Today’s Show: Kegs, Licensing, Creative Commons, Google Chrome,Eula, Tech, Podcamp
Sponsored by GoToMeeting,
Try it Free for 30 days
Try GoDaddy Code Blu84 for 10% off
Today’s Show is brought to you by the letter S for Stress. Things are coming in hot and heavy in the CaffiNation Lair, as we prep for Podcamp, The Start of the Semester and a host of other tasks. This episode brings a lot of news and information tempered with a bit of reaction to some of the current events in technology. Discussing everything from the Gremlins to software licensing this show should fill your need to know nicely.
- PodCamp Philly this weekend!
- Philly Tech Guys!
- Back Channel Links Tumblr Blog Grinds
- The Everything Feed: Friendfeed
- The RSS Feed for this Podcast
- Professional Work… Gremlins DVR Break, Oh my
- Steal this bag
- This is a good laptop bag
- Save lives on the cheap? Good stuff for motorcycles
- Another at home solution for Wind energy
- LED houselights, why we haven’t seen them yet, and when we will
- I’ve never used Chains, but this does them one better
- Mower for the masses? Rechargeable electric mulching mower
- JOSHUA to get double sided Touchscreen?
- Pet your chicken… seriously fowl play
- Its 10pm do you know where your keg is?
- Space invaders keyboard… awesome
Caffeine & Food
- Phone Me: 215-240-1319 :: Email Me @ CaffiNation@gmail.com
- Skype Me thecaffination :: Full Contact Details
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People