Today’s Show: Mario, Legos, Cupcakes, Video Games, Art, and Amps
Sponsored by GoToMeeting,
Try it Free for 30 days
Try GoDaddy Code Blu84 for 10% off
Every Fall i get the same problem afflicting my vocal cords. The true problem is that coffee, my lifeline, my love makes the problem worse. So I end up being cranky and undercaffeinated. Tea is all well and good but its missing something for me, perhaps its just not viscus enough?
On to the news! A huge set of data to cull through for today’s show but I think that we came up with the best of the best to share with you today.
- Mechanical Cuff links
- Creature survives Open space, moves to the top of my hit list
- Mom’s and Dads everywhere take heed. Video Games not bad for kids.
- But also note that kids need to play outside to keep fit
- Handheld Nintendo 64?
- 3D scanner used to create massive Mario from Legos
- Its like a perfect storm of Awesome!
- Keg Amp, no beer all foam
- Someone almost hacked the LHC, biggest machine on the planet.
- Creates black holes, and you plug it into the internet?
- Destroy your data, in grand form
- Even the government knows robots are a threat to National Security
- Robot with a webcam and an internet connection?
Caffeine & Food
- Throaty issues, Coffee is bad
- Creating Art through Napkins for a coffee company
- Camera Geeks beware, Long Range Coffee Cup
- Covert warfare, moldy bags.
- Mario Wedding Cake, stunning
- iPhone Cupcakes?
- Phone Me: 215-240-1319 :: Email Me @ CaffiNation@gmail.com
- Skype Me thecaffination :: Full Contact Details
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People