Today’s Show is grateful, and lucky
Sponsor: Try GotoMeeting free for 30 days! For this special offer
After taking some time off to start the recovery process we’re back in the saddle with a ton of fun stories gleaned from over the past week of waiting. Surgery went well, nothing but good news, now all that is left is to heal from the process. I’m not allowed to lift anything heavier than a gallon of milk, so this episode is dedicated to my wife who is literally carrying the family right now.
Enjoy the show and Stay Caffeinated!
- CaffiNation Back Channel: All the Cruft, non of the Chaff
- Where else can you find me? www.paulrjmuller.com
- 52 inch Hi Def Etch a Sketch
- Frank Llyod wright, legos? thanks Bob
- Watch that auto-login, Toddlers love trucks
- Stunning Steampunk PC
- Shouldn’t this be done already? Ethical guidelines for robots, 3 laws anyone?
- Terminators in waiting
- Terminator eyes? Or Spy Flys?
- Bury your treasures on the beach
- Controller wars, for those who like to spin
- DIY Katamari Controller. Beautiful design
- Tetris planters
- Batteries for emergency use… icky
- FYI 10 words you don’t know
- SMURF Chess!
Food & Caffeinated Bits
- Beware the Culacino
- Bacteria lives in hairspray, Natural Decaf coffee, say it ain’t so
- 3d Ice cube jewels
- Walking on Eggshells? or just listening to them. Insert Tweeter joke
- Wine / Beer pump
- Coffee Machine Maintenance
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!