Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Welcome to the CaffiNation 039: Tweaked
The High Octane world of Tunes and Tech, Coffee and all things Caffeine.
Tech Tid-Bits :—–
- Cars, Pixar’s New Movie General Review
- WebComic Top 5, and a Floater!
- 5: The Outer Circle
- 4: PC Weeinies
- 3: User Friendly
- 2: PvP
- 1: Penny Arcade
- TDIT (This day in Tech!) Wiki Style
- 1184 BC – Trojan War : Troy was sacked and burned, according to the calculations of Eratosthenes .
- 1935 – Inventor Edwin Armstrong gives the first public demonstration of FM broadcasting in the United States, at Alpine, New Jersey .
- 1998 – Compaq Computer pays $ 9 billion for Digital Equipment Corporation in largest high-tech acquisition.
TPN Info:—– Tech Podcasts Network Information
- Check Out some of the new member shows from the Tech PodCast Network www.techpodcasts.com
Caffeinated Bits Today:—–
Music Bits :—–
Selections from Today’s Music Provided by the Podsafe Music Network
- Daniel Link: 4am Slam over Coffee
- Daniel Link: Evergreen
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!
Special Shout out to English Listeners today from the areas around London, Bletchly, and Apparently the North Sea near Canvey Island?
Not to forget the fine folk from Ireland in and around Dublin. Thanks for listening everyone.
- Listener Line (206) 202-2338
- Email Caffination at gmail dot com
- Website: www.caffination.com
- MySpace: www.myspace.com/caffination
This PodCast Brought to you by the Letter D
I’d Like to apoligize to all of those people who got a screwed up version of the show this morning.