Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Welcome to the CaffiNation 049: Chapter Ending
The High Octane world of Tunes and Tech, Coffee and all things Caffeine.
Tech Tid-Bits :—–
- FCC: don’t bother me… PBS? now that’s scary.
- Highway to the Danger Zone, Fossil Mig coming in on radar
- Symantec and Microsoft, no witty banter here
- Of course you need to wear a helmet to make this work
- Pagingdoctor howard, doctor fine doctor howard.
- Comcast, no they would never do that…
- What’s in a Name?
- Guilty pleasure. Miniclip sucked me in.
- MyMart? Wallspace? This has Foxworthy written all over it
- Dick tracy eat your heart out
TPN Info:—– Tech Podcasts Network Information
- Head on over to the PodCast Awards Site.
Caffeinated Bits Today:—–
- Honey in coffee? Had to try it…
- Coffee Stains…
- Still can’t find MY glass lined coffee carafe anywhere else, must guard carefully
Music Bits :—–
Today’s Music provided by the podsafe music network
- Open Call to All musicians. Contact us. If your sound is relatively radio safe send us a note.
- Sebasrockets: Rock N Roll Overdose
- Priapism: Shot Down
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!
Listen Closely as I reveal the final piece in the Scavenger hunt Prizes await for CaffiNation 050.
- Email Caffination at gmail dot com
- Website: www.caffination.com
- MySpace: www.myspace.com/caffination
This PodCast Brought to you by the Letter C…