Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On Today’s Show: Smarty Pants, Awesome Weapons, Ninja Tools, and poor choices…
This show sponsored by GoToMeeting,Try it Free for 45 days
Visit http://www.gotomeeting.com/podcast for more details
Musical Accompaniment: Courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network
- Little Thom: Inside Joke
Supporting Music, Some Talk Beds Supplied By Poddington Bear
- Grand Central: 215-240-1319. or click call in to the right of this post
- PodCamp Philly, the dangers of wiki-registration
- Short one on Skype
- Michael Bay, Transformers Directors Makes a stand… (read: throws a hissy fit)
- Michael Bay, Transformers Director Gets put in a corner to think about what he did
- they build them bigger in… Japan?
- Google Earth, stargazing
- Need a Smoke bomb? Ninja Vanish!
- We are Dangerous Animals
- But we are resourceful animals as well
- Water Chopper
- True Road Bike
- Road Boat? Where is a viking when you need one?
- Its Back, the Delorian 08
- Look cool but sweat with a fake sunroof
- New Robot Arm, uses turbines
- How Bad is your network?
- Coffee, good for your skin? Is that why I didn’t tan as much as I thought I would?
- Microwave in a drawer! Awesome
- Another Red-Bull scare, people need to think
- Party at My Fridge
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!
Thanks for the plug for PodCamp Philly- and I think you’re right- next year I’ll use eventbrite. Podcamp has relied on wikis for a year and they have their pluses and minuses. There are advantages to getting the newbies to use a wiki, as well as problems. While we’ll do it differently next year, I’m glad a bunch of people don’t think wiki is something you spill on your clothes at a hawaiian restaurant.