Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On Today’s Show: Fried coffee, pools, and so much more
This show sponsored by GoToMeeting,Try it Free for 45 days
Visit http://www.gotomeeting.com/podcast for more details
- Grand Central: 215-240-1319. or click call in to the right of this post
- Our Skype ID is now thecaffination, Drop me a line if I’m on.
“Last Cup Of Coffee” (mp3)
from “Down To The Rhythm” (Blind Pig Records)
- Buy at eMusic
- Word on the Street: FUD
- PODcast… Portable On Demand broadCast… Dammit
- Family Gaming is Awesome
- TDIT: Pac Man Lives in 1979
- Halo 3 Spoiler free Campaign play review
- Patent fight is nothing new, check this out. Old School Indeed
- Joost Live tv?, I have invites
- Pownce Trial is going well, I have invites.
- LinkedIn, is Going well also.
- Worlds Largest… Swimming pool… I think this is classified as a lake most other places
- Remote control bugs… Awesome
- How dumb is dumb?
- This will be interesting the Amazing Randi throws down some more cash
- If you thought my Vodka was Cool, Then you should try this stuff
- Heard of Fried Coke? Hows about a Latte?
- Two caps one bottle, power chug is on the way
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!
small note: All Comments are still moderated
Just wanted to leave a comment about your recent discussion on audiophiles and ridiculously expensive cabling:
I’m a professional sound guy. Audio is not only my passion, it is also my paycheck. As such, I frequent a discussion list that includes some of the top live sound people, designers, engineers, and manufacturers in the world. (One of whom I am most definitely NOT!)
However, my point is that audiophile equipment is discussed (and laughed at) quite frequently on the list. So, you aren’t alone in thinking that multi-thousand dollar cables are a waste of money… the top people in the audio industry think that, too.
(In fact, we also make fun of Monster Cable, too.)