Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On Today’s Show: Robots, Dracula, iPhone, Woz, Pumpkins, Rabbits, & Hovercraft
This show sponsored by GoToMeeting,Try it Free for 45 days
Visit http://www.gotomeeting.com/podcast for more details
- Spooky Tech is continuing until All Hallows Eve
- Podsafe Music?
Classic Spooky: Check This Album out at eMusic,
- No affiliation there just neat Halloween Goth Music
- Consumer Warning, read the box
- Apple off the reservation with iPhone. Your money…. she is no good here
- Woz on the side of the hack, go figure.
- Arm thyself against intruders
- ipod + Pumpkin
- Japanese police swarm like rabbits to a crime scene.
- Real Hovercraft
- This robot cares, but still scares…
- Halo-Ween? Gamertag Pzul if you’d like to play
- Scotch is expensive? Try these prices on.
- Cheesy but awesome, low tech Halloween fun
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!
Want to Contact Me?
- Grand Central: 215-240-1319
- Email: CaffiNation@gmail.com
- Skype ID thecaffination
- Full Contact Details
small note: All Comments are still moderated
Regarding the story about Apple no longer accepting cash for iPhones, while a ridiculously mean-spirited move on Apple’s part, it is apparently legal. This story came up on Leo Laporte’s TWiT podcast, and one of the panelists mentioned that in the US, while it is illegal to refuse to accept cash for payment of debts, it is not illegal to refuse cash payment for a new product purchase.
Irritating, but apparently true, if you consider the text on our currency reads “Legal tender for all debts, public and private.”