On Today’s Show: Robot Tanks, Robot Hands, Caves, Sesame Street, Starbucks, & Bruce Lee
This show sponsored by GoToMeeting, Try it Free for 45 days
Visit http://www.gotomeeting.com/podcast for more details
Music: PMN, Music.podshow.com
- Allegory or Not, Learning in a Cave?
- The iPod of Books? Or expensive paperweight
- Long term Data retention, 2 years at Sea
- MC Escher, Mechanic Interpretation.
- This is Crap. Give cookie his cookies back. Sesame Street early years adult only
- Best RC Car ever, a Tank
- Bling or Function? 12k for a spiffy lighter than air Bike
- Chewy on your back
- For Jimmy* Space Battles on your ceiling aren’t cheap
- Project Anywhere. I need this in work
- And now for Bruce Lee
- Slow down & Backlash? Starbucks might just stumble
- BTW if you don’t pull 80G’s Your not in their plans…
- Killer Bean? Coffee in Film
- Up soon Cooking with Coffee
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!
Want to Contact Me?