Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On Today’s Show: Apple, Macworld, Macbook Air, MBA, Steve Jobs, Origami, Lego, Asteroids, Coffee
This show sponsored by GoToMeeting, Try it Free for 45 days
Visit http://www.gotomeeting.com/podcast for more details
- Techpodcasts: CES Coverage
- Episode 200 Giveaway Details. 2 in 2. Last Chance to listen in and Enter.
- Bad Picture of the Prize?
- To Enter Send me an
- Live Drawing on Sunday During CaffiNation Episode 200 taping.
- Mac Attack
- Don’t have 90 Minutes? Try Mahalo’s 60 Second Stevenote
- Weird Sound Bite, Via Engadge. Jobs says people don’t read any more
- Macbook Air, Thoughts… Problems… Kool Aid?
- Rentals Explained as an FYI
- Mac threat, as the Mythical 10 percent approaches
- GPS Picture Gadget is awesome Idea
- What do you say about a 300$ Toaster?
- This is probably False but it makes a good story. Microsoft follows up on their tickets
- BeatBearing. Performance Synth
- Rubber band Gun Armageddon
- High School Kids find an Asteroid, Most kids just make a volcano
- Geek Fan Service
- Flat isn’t just for Apple Anymore. Furniture as Well
- Weapon Sculptures… Creepy history
Caffeine & Food
- Starbucks, Expensive Coffee is the new Game
- Kopi Luwak often rears its ugly head, but this is something I’m not familiar with
- Sad State of Coffee News, a Thousand Pardons
Music Interludes: PMN
- Echoing August: Radio
Want to Contact Me?
- Phone Me: 215-240-1319 :: Email Me @ CaffiNation@gmail.com
- Skype Me thecaffination :: Full Contact Details
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!
Just listening to Podcast 199, love the show, (in fact I’m writing this quick because the kettle is boiling for a brew), but I had to pause my Ipod when you mentioned the ATP Picture Tracker GPS image tagger.
I’ve got one and posted a review and video on my site, so it may be of interest to your listeners:
Keep up the good work & cheers!