Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On Today’s Show: Hosting, Spices, Cars, Tesla, Cables, Conspiracy, Playgrounds, and Food, Ron Hextall
This show sponsored by GoToMeeting, Try it Free for 45 days
Visit http://www.gotomeeting.com/podcast for more details
- My Last Show was the catalyst, New Host now online.
- Tribute to Hextall
Real News Bytes
- I want one of these! Playgrounds for Adults
- History repeats itself. Pi was almost legislated
- Tesla Roadster goes for a spin
- 5th Cable Cut… Who is doing what here
- Real Technology for troop safety
- SEPTA Rocks the Geek
Caffeine & Food
- Submit your Mug! Get Famous
- Coffee Breath no more
- Spice Gun. Double 0 Pepper?
- Food Fight for the Lazy
- Black Tea, a different type of Boost
Want to Contact Me?
- Phone Me: 215-240-1319 :: Email Me @ CaffiNation@gmail.com
- Skype Me thecaffination :: Full Contact Details
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!
Found a link with more GingerBoard details.
That tea article is wrong. Black tea is oxidized, not fermented. Puer tea is fermented.
I’ll fix the Tea comment in the next show. I’m not really a Tea guy as i guess it came out in the show. I love to drink it and can tell if its good or bad, but to differentiate between what makes what i rely on articles and people such as yourself! I’ll need to do a quick fact check for stuff like this from now on thanks for the catch!