Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On Today’s Show: Robots, Insects, Greenhouses, inventions, coffee, green tea, peppermint
Real News Bytes
- Wii like it!
- Telling time for the blind
- Webmonkey Returns
- Telectroscope peers through the earth
- Megaman Room is detailed to say the least
- The Walt Disney of our Time
- The Beatles Save 3D Optical Computing, without any sort of submarine
- Insects dress well too, I think people are running out of ideas
- Jumping robot
- My bike is too manual, i need a jetbike
- Budget problems? Then this projector isn’t for you
- Folding greenhouse
- Silly inventions, Swiss army garden tool?
Caffeine & Food
- The robot wants you to buy a coke
- Avast ye scurvy dog, there be meat than needs running through
- Inventive coffee, vacuum pot coffee
- Green Tea & Peppermints to the Rescue
- Phone Me: 215-240-1319 :: Email Me @ CaffiNation@gmail.com
- Skype Me thecaffination :: Full Contact Details
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!
For about $60 you can experience vac-pot coffee with the Bodum Santos.