Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On Today’s Show: Basics, Workflow, Robots, Roomba, Wheelchair, Plurk, Dilbert, Folgers
This show sponsored by GoToMeeting, Try it Free for 30 days
For this special offer, visit www.gotomeeting.com/techpodcasts
Please Consider Supporting the Podcast through ads on the side
or in the support Section of the Site. Thank You
GoDaddy Code Pod84 for 10% off your Order
GoDaddy Code Blu84 For 10% off Hosting
Back to Basics, Fix the mistakes and focus on what works
- Of Twitter, and Plurking
- Beware the dangers of Unprotected Plurking, and why this might take off
- Workflow, Google Reader is my home base, Gears doesn’t work
- You may be right I may be crazy
- iPhones are good for robot minds as well.
- Never connect them to the network
- Roomba Pac Man… Meh for looks only
- WOPPR has a brand new roomba
- Just don’t block the ramps, Wheel Chair Of Fire
- Google Shell? Goosh indeed
- Knightwise put this link forth, C64 for the Win
- Last Call for Zombie Plans!
Caffeine & Food
- Dilbert… Gets me
- Some people have too much money, Let them eat cake
- People are stupid, but beware your kids and coffee
- Caffeine as a lifestyle? Limits
- With a name like Folgers
- Home is where you hang your mug
- Phone Me: 215-240-1319 :: Email Me @ CaffiNation@gmail.com
- Skype Me thecaffination :: Full Contact Details
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People!
Just in Case
Hey, I never make mistakes… I always blame the computer, the weather, my mood, the phone, the mixing board, iTunes, the Mic. Never me. In all cases the equipment protests and usualy gets the jury’s ‘not guilty’. Ah well, maybe we’re human after all.