Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today’s Show: Toaster, George Carlin, Bill Gates, Ray Guns, Paperclips, Nostalgia, and Absinthe
After a bit of tribute to my favorite comedian ever you’ll get a fun filled episode packed with the best and brightest stories from around the net today. As well as a special introduction to some of the best resources online for security information and tools.
Back channel tidbits over at my Tumblr Blog Grinds
- George Carlin and a tale of the Bilabial Fricative
- Security Tool Rundown
- A Very Happy 32nd Anniversary
- Even Bill Gates hates to Reboot
- Kill your TV Ronny Raygun?
- The house is being traded now? I thought he was done
- An Idea i could get behind, Netflix on my Xbox!
- Roughing it with Wifi in a solar Teepee
- Lego Vault? Now you have my attention
- Reverse Graffiti. A cleaner world
- I’ve been holding out but i might have to now. Wii-Homebrew
- Retro haze, Dig Dug Pillows!
- low tech art. Disposable camera
- Plant makes its own light Solar style
- USB Carabiner. Neato
- Unbreakable Umbrella, How does it handle wind?
- Coffee and Barbed wire?
Caffeine & Food
- Vote for your Favorite energy drink if thats how you swing
- Cookie NES controller
- Absinthe Lollipops?
- Toaster makes history
- Laptop Cake
- Phone Me: 215-240-1319 :: Email Me @ CaffiNation@gmail.com
- Skype Me thecaffination :: Full Contact Details
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People