Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today’s Show: Coffee, terabytes, storms, apple, nintendo, brand strategy, soda, politics, and red bull
Sponsored by GoToMeeting,
Try it Free for 30 days
For this special offer, visit www.gotomeeting.com/techpodcasts
Try GoDaddy Code Blu84 for 10% off
- Our RSS feed had some issues, make sure you have the correct link
- Tumblr for the back channel links has been awesome thus far
- Vacation is looming
- Temp Intro Music: Spooky Funk tdaonp
It was a dark and stormy night, and a geek was alone in his lair recording what would go on to become the CaffiNation Podcast. I pull a song which captures the essence of the night out of the vault and we rock through a seriously dense show, jam packed with great content front to back.
- Nintendo, and by proxy Apple’s brand strategy
- Tech worker’s dream case, not just for japan
- Lucas in Carbonite, some people thinks he deserves no less
- What IS a terabyte
- Knife Gun
- Chilly collider, Hadron dropping in temp. Ominous no?
- A-Team rides again, RC style
- More Nerd / Pixel Art
- Coffee Table, not just for periodicals, it IS the periodic table
Caffeine & Food
- Beer cooling project, which coozer is cooler?
- Tim Horton starts to list caffeine, whose next?
- Which soda, are you voting for
- I’m Paul R Muller and I approve of this episode
- The French surrender to popular demand, Real Red Bull now being sold
- My wife would not appreciate these towels for mother’s day… just saying
- Portable coffee on vacation? I would suggest this solution instead
- Phone Me: 215-240-1319 :: Email Me @ CaffiNation@gmail.com
- Skype Me thecaffination :: Full Contact Details
Thanks and Stay Caffeinated People
The electronic cigarette uses a battery and a small heating factor the vaporize the e-liquid. This vapor can then be inhaled and exhaled